Brighton Half Marathon 2021
June 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm at
The fantastic Brighton Half Marathon is one of the longest established and most popular seaside challenges in the country. The event takes place along Brighton’s beautiful scenic seafront, with its amazing crowd support and flat course, the Brighton Half has now become one of the most popular races in the UK’s running calendar.
Are you considering taking part? If yes, then why not join us and be part of team SHC.
Over the past year everyone has had to adapt to a ‘new normal’ and adjust to truly unprecedented times. Our charitable activities have not been affected by COVID-19, but our income has… By running together, we can continue to make a real difference to the lives of heart patients across Sussex.
We will be here to support you from the moment you register until you cross the finish line.
Please note – You will be required to register your own place with Brighton Half Marathon
We have decided to do this for several reasons:
- It is much cheaper for you as an individual to purchase your place
- We do not have to set a minimum fundraising target
- We can invest more of your sponsorship in the important work that we do
You will receive from us:
- A free Sussex Heart Charity technical running t-shirt or vest
- Access to our exclusive meeting place on Madeira Drive, pre- and post-race
- Exclusive baggage Drop-off and Pick-up
- Free post-race cool-down massage provided by Natural Balance Therapies, Hove
- Our own strategically placed photographers
- Several cheer points along the route
If you would like to be part of team SHC please click here to notify us that you would like more information. Or you can telephone 01273 523 026